Dune (2021)

 Saw Dune on the Netflix catalog and finally watched it.

Beautiful imagery and immersive world-building. The film is 2 hours and 35 minutes long pero sobrang bitin when it ended.

This is how films based on books are supposed to be--you will enjoy and understand the story and lore, but you know you will be even more amazed if you read the books because the religion, politics, technology, and characters have so much more to offer.

I used to play Dune 2000 when I was a kid, and I enjoyed seeing the vehicles and buildings (the ornithopter, harverster, carrier, and silos) from the game.

I've read the first several chapters of Frank Herbert's Dune, and this film just made me promise to myself that I will finish reading the book.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coldplay in Manila

Wedding Photos